Site Lalique Group
Lalique Group is a niche player in the creation, development, marketing and global distribution of luxury goods. Its business areas comprise perfumes, cosmetics, crystal, jewellery, high-end furniture and living accessories, along with art, gastronomy and hospitality as well as single malt whisky. Founded in 2000, the company employs approx. 720 staff and has its headquarters in Zurich. The Lalique brand, from which the Group derives its name, was created in Paris in 1888 by the master glassmaker and jewellery designer René Lalique. The registered shares of Lalique Group SA (LLQ) are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Purpose of the job:
The Junior Product Manager drives with the help of the Brand Manager the annual Marketing plan for LALIQUE Home Fragrances and ensures achievement of the objectives set by this plan.
Coordinates the development and execution of new product launches and existing ones as well as related launching activities.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Supports the brand manager to develop marketing strategies and tactics for existing and new products
- Introduces new products and develops new lines to address marketing opportunities
- Defines concept, name, positioning of novelties aligned with the brand strategy and equity
- Initiates and leads packaging development in collaboration with the purchasing department
- Responsible for brand and activities performance and analysis. Provides recommendations for changes and improvements
- Analyses market trends, potential consumers’ needs and competitive brand users.
- Together with the Sales team, ensures efficient products and Marketing activities implementation. Participates, organizes and presents Lalique Home Fragrances to key customers and during Sales presentations (e.g. Maison & Objet)
- Develops and manages Lalique Home Fragrances budget together with Brand Manager
- Retail Marketing: Creates, develops and implements new themes/ promotional concepts
- Digital: Leads digital marketing activities and provides marketing content to digital team
- Occasionally supports Bentley Brand Manager (Bentley Fragrances and Home Fragrances, market trends, etc.) and Head of Marketing for special projects
- Bachelor or University Degree
- 2 years experience in marketing/ product development
- Experience in Luxury industry (perfumes, cosmetic, watch industry or consumer goods)
- Proven ability to identify patterns/trends within the cosmetic and luxury segment
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, intermediate French skills is a must
- Proven ability to analyse data from a variety of sources
- Ability to work independently, but also work as a contributing member of the Marketing team
- Generate new ways of thinking and ideas to nourish the brands territories
- Creative, strategical thinking, visionary, flexible, high sensitivity to trends
- Motivated, proactive and passionate
- An attractive business environment and working atmosphere in the heart of Zurich
- Varied and independent work in a dynamic international environment
To apply for this vacancy, please send your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates to [email protected]
In case of questions, please contact +41 43 499 45 00.
We look forward to receiving your application!