Originating in Haute Provence, France, in 1898, Bontoux is a global family organization specializing in the production of natural aromatic ingredients.
We are committed to safety and quality with over 120 years of experience in farming, production, R&D and analysis of naturals while focusing on sustainable sourcing throughout the supply chain.
Bontoux has worldwide subsidiaries in the USA, Hong-Kong, China, India, and Australia with manufacturing facilities in France, Spain, and Madagascar.
Our global operations, agricultural knowledge, and specialized processing techniques allow us to produce 250 conventional and certified organic essential oils and natural extracts.
We are looking for our new Commercial Director to join our team in the USA.
In this new position, your main duties will be to plan, develop and implement commercial strategies based on our company targets and objectives with the main goal of supporting and accelerating growth. Directly manage all employees working in commercial areas of the business. This position reports to the Executive Vice President/COO.
As your role will be crucial to our success and growth, we are expecting you to have an entrepreneurial mindset and serve as an example to all your team members.
Functions and Responsabilities
• Develop, plan and implement commercial plans and strategies
• Always strive to accelerate and encourage company’s growth and success
• Perform market research and analyze threats and opportunities
• Implement new customer acquisition strategies working with sales and marketing teams
• Collaborate, coordinate & train diverse teams such as marketing, sales and
• Establish and manage long-term relationship with stakeholders
• Understand the requirements of existing customers
• Track, measure and analyze commercial metrics using KPI’s
• Manage and track expenditures, financial goals and budgets
• Previous experience as commercial director, managing staff for minimum of 5-years
• Experience in Client Relationship Management
• In-depth understanding of market research methods, analysis and metrics
• Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial budgeting processes
• Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• BSc/BA in business administration, finance or similar relevant field preferred
If you are interested in this offer, please address your resume and cover letter to [email protected]